Monday, October 15, 2012

Friends.....

What defines a true friend?   
 
A 'true friend' is someone who will stay with you even if everybody has turned their backs on you.

People will come in and out of your life, but a true friend will always be there.  I can count on one hand the friends that I could call on anytime.  We may not see each other often, but we are always there for each other during a time of need.


My mom recently had a health scare.  Dawn sent this to me the morning we were at Emory for our consult with the neurosurgeon.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
For I am the Lord your God
who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
I will help you.

Isaiah 41:10,13










No comments:

Post a Comment