Saturday, January 5, 2013

2012- A Year in Pictures

I can't believe it's already 2013!  I wanted to post a few of my favorite pics of 2012.  All of them are my favorite, but unfortunately, I can't post them all! To quote Josh "I bet you have 5,000 pictures of me" and he is right! 
 
Enjoy!
 
 
Josh- Sept 2012
 
Madea's House in Atlanta
 
with Melissa at our 20 yr class reunion
 
Diane's 40th birthday with Dawn, Carson, Bella & Wynn
 
Sally, Suzanne, Diane & me at Diane's party
 
Sassy Carson!
 
with my Mom & Wayne in Vegas
 
with Pee Wee Herman in Vegas
 
being silly with my sweet Alison!
 
 
Sam on his way back to Annapolis. So handsome!
 
John & Josh at Royal Gorge
 
John in Colorado
One lane road outside Canon City, Co
 
Hadwiger Fireplace Christmas 2012
 
Josh at the Country Club pool
 
The things I see with my job!
 
All of us at Diane's Party
 
my precious neice & nephew
 
Josh playing in the snow!
 
 
 
xoxo,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment