Sunday, January 6, 2013

To my sweet friend Melissa.....

I know 2012 was a bittersweet year for you.
You married the love of your life and you lost someone so precious to you, your Daddy.
 
But, no matter what, we have always been there for each other through thick & thin~bad hairstyles, hideous bridesmaid dresses, crappy marriages and all. 
 And no matter what, I can always depend on you.  Thank you so much for everything you do for me.  2013 will be a better year, my sweet friend!
 
Here are a few pics of us through the years.....thought you may need a good laugh :-)
 
 

 
Middle school maybe?  We were looking like a hot mess!
 
 
 
At our 20 year class reunion- Sept 2012
 
I snapped this pic of ya'll at a chorus concert, right before your wedding.
 
 
11th or 12th grade after school


No comments:

Post a Comment