Sunday, December 30, 2012

Colorado.....what a FUN trip!

 What a fantastic time we had in Colorado!  The plane ride out was challenging, with a crying puppy a few rows in front of us to Josh not feeling well with a bad cold.  But, thankfully, he quickly started feeling better.
 
The 2nd day we were there, we decided to go shopping.  We just happened to stop by Best Buy.  As I walked past the camera aisle (HUGE mistake on my part) I thought I was in heaven.  I have always loved my Nikon camera, but I had been thinking about upgrading to something a little more.  As I am looking at the Nikon's, a representative from Canon came over to me. As a woman in a sales profession, I am very skeptical of other sales people, unless I need something.  As I was talking to the lady from Canon, she showed me different models.  Needless to say, I fell in love. 
 
By that time, John had come over.  As he listened to the Canon representative, he told me...."buy the camera, you've been talking about upgrading.....get it, you can always return it if you don't like it"...  As someone who hyperventilates at expensive purchases, especially something that is not a necessity, he kept saying buy it. I told him to go pay for it.  I had to go outside for fresh air....
 
What the hell have I done?  I have this huge professional grade camera......what was I thinking????
 
Once I arrived back to John's sisters house, I sent my friend Carolyn a message....her response...you will love it...
 
Well this camera is fabulous!  Josh wants to keep my old camera, maybe he will take up the hobby that I love so much.
 
 
 
 
Josh with my old Nikon- hopefully I have a future photographer!

Josh looking over the Royal Gorge

John & Josh at Royal Gorge

Josh at Royal Gorge

Royal Gorge

on the one lane road to Beulah

Josh- playing in the snow!

Hadwiger Fireplace Christmas morning

My handsome fiance!

He loves playing in the snow!

Beautiful Buck outside Beulah, Co


 

I hope everyone has a safe &  Happy New Year!

xoxo, Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment