Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas Sam & Alison!

Sam & Alison are my former step children.  However, we are still very close and I would do anything for them.  When I met them, Sam was 11 and Alison was 9.  They have both grown into beautiful, success individuals and I am so proud of them! Sam is a freshmen at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD, and Ali is a junior at Lowndes Co High School. 
 
Below are a few of my favorite pics of them.
 
 
"Run for the Dogs" Thomasville, Ga  (maybe 2006?)  note to self: no more pixie cuts! 


 
 
Ali & I at Gnat Days 5k.  We won our age group! 


Ali & I, recently goofing off at Hobby Lobby 

Nov 2012-With Sam, at the Atlanta airport, on his way back to the Naval Academy

June 2008 Callaway Gardens Triathlon, with Sam, Ali & Jodi, their Mom
 


No comments:

Post a Comment