Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pics, pics & MORE pics!

 
My sweet friend Carolyn, at Carolyn Griffin Photography, recently posted the importance of taking pictures.  If you can't afford a professional, buy a cheap camera & take LOTS of pictures!  Your children change so much, (I know Josh has!) and you need to capture every moment of it.  Most of the time, I have my camera with me.  I know I drive my family insane, but its something I love to do.  To quote Josh "I bet you have thousands of pics of me".....
 
 
However, I do suggest professional photography, and Carolyn Griffin is your woman! If I have to modify my budget, I will save the money for my family to get professional shots twice per year.  God has definately given her a talent and she has a passion for what she does....and it shows in her work. 






 And pictures is something you will always have.  I only wish I had taken up this hobby years ago....


Merry Christmas!
xoxo, Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment